The counter on my blog says fourteen days until the release of EVER AFTER–which means Nicola’s is getting their copies soon if not right this instant! Can you imagine five boxes of big beautiful gold and orange EVER AFTERs just sitting there, silent and deep, waiting like bunnies to be taken home and loved for two weeks? You want one? Huh? Do you? -grin-
Yep, Nicola’s has ‘em, and due to their generosity of spirit, they will again let me come in and not only sign, but personalize books to be shipped out, even overseas. If you want one, this is THE best place to do it. Nicola’s is my local store, home grown and invested in the community. You can get signed books from Nicola’s any time, but the ones personalized with an note we only do for a few weeks around the release of a book. Best thing is they work very hard to get them to you on release day if at all possible–which means we’re nearing the deadline to work within the shipping times.
If I’m not coming to your area and our paths are not going to cross and you want one of these bad boys signed to you with a note from me, here’s what you do:
1. Go to their ordering site and order a book. I’ve got the link at the end here.
2. Work through the order form until you get to the “pay me” part. Way down at the bottom you’ll see a box that looks like this.
3. In this box, you write in “Please have Kim sign my book” ORRRRRRRR “Please have Kim sign my book to __________” and fill in the blank with who you want me to personalize it to. The first will get you my signature, the second will get it personalized to you with a note.
4. If you don’t put anything in the box, you’ll get a book but no signature.
5. International orders are okay, but it can be pricy, so please email them for a shipping quote first at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s the link to get you started. Nicola’s signed EVER AFTER
I am very grateful for Nicola’s for doing this for us. I know it’s a pain to try to get these out to you so they will land on your door on the publishing date, so please don’t wait for the last moment to order. The books have to be sent from Harper early, and if you place your order late, there is that extra shipping time to deal with. You’ll still get your book, but it won’t be on the drop date. I will do my part by getting there to sign them a few days before the drop date, but again, you have to order with enough time to actually ship it to you.